Lately I’ve been craving interesting, real and inspiring stories to watch. I’ve had no desire to put on a mindless show or movie. Believe me, there will be the time again when I want that, but the space I’m in right know is yearning to learn, be moved and inspired.
You can find most of them on Netflix. I've also linked the trailers so you can check out each one.
Here is a list of the documentaries:
by: Jimmy Chin, Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi
- Beautiful cinematography. Amazing depiction of the human will.
by: Josh Izenberg
- Interesting documentary about a Medical Doctor who ditches his profession to Roller Skate. This documentary is filmed in Pacific Beach San Diego for all you locals. This documentary puts things into perspective.
- full documentary
by: Jillian Schlesinger and Laura Dekker
- Unbelievable documentary of Laura Dekker, a 14 year old Dutch girl who becomes the youngest person to sail around the world SOLO! This is proof that anything is possible if you set your mind to it.
HAWAIIAN- THE LEGEND OF EDDIE AIKAU
by: Sam George
- If you are interested in hearing the story of a true legend, Eddie Aikau, a Hawaiian big wave surfer and lifeguard; watch this.
OFF CAMERA WITH SAM JONES
- Watch intimate and depthful interviews with interesting people by photographer Sam Jones. You can buy each episode for $1.49.
- Link: www.offcamera.com